• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

3 minutes ago, James32 said:

Thanks to @Gordy for this bundle 😁 dinky little things, that are for a gift.

20220727_120952.jpg

20220727_120949.jpg

I also got some of these from @Gordy, lovely little pieces of fractional silver 👍

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

4 hours ago, BullionBuyerUK said:

Well I've had to wait for nearly 3weeks for this coin to arrive, but worth it imo. Absolutely love this coin. The details and finish don't really show up in my shoddy pictures.

20220728_151105-01.jpeg

20220728_151128-01.jpeg

I love it do they do a 1/10th?

1 hour ago, Darr3nG said:

Any import duty or other taxes?

Nope, only had to pay postage. But, I did notice sharps pixley had it in stock for a slightly cheaper price then I paid (when you add on the postage)

https://www.sharpspixley.com/buy-bullion/buy-gold/buy-coins/iberian-lynx

23 minutes ago, BullionBuyerUK said:

Yes, it's release has been put back a week already, looks like it's missed the release date again. Got my pre order in last week though 😉

https://www.emk.com/en-us/IKSPA12268

Oh wow look at that, beautiful little coin and it's the first ever 1/10th the Spanish mint has released, could be worth following these from the beginning by the looks of that design. Could be some belters to come in the future. 

Just now, Mtaybar said:

Oh wow look at that, beautiful little coin and it's the first ever 1/10th the Spanish mint has released, could be worth following these from the beginning by the looks of that design. Could be some belters to come in the future. 

I agree I can only see these going one way quality is excellent 

1 hour ago, Dakaras said:

When a punt pays off, all purchased at spot or under with the exception of the Red Arrows 2oz which I paid £50 cause I wanted it. Unfortunately some will have to go as had to buy a new car today. Expect a sales thread at weekend.

IMG_20220728_200103474_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220728_200112951_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220728_200119256_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220728_200128329_HDR.jpg

Wow what an excellent haul 😍

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

19 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

It a great looking coin, the next 1oz version is the bull or "toro". Due to be released soon, so I would guess that's the next 1/10 but won't be out till next year.

https://www.emk.com/en-us/IKSPA12272

Edited by BullionBuyerUK
Spelling

1 minute ago, BullionBuyerUK said:

It a freat looking coin, the next 1oz version is the bull or "toro". Due to be released soon, so I would guess that's the next 1/10 but won't be out till next year.

https://www.emk.com/en-us/IKSPA12272

Saw that.... It's considerably cheaper than the lynx for some reason. Another cracker of a coin though. 

2 minutes ago, Dakaras said:

Haven't taken photo of the .925 proofs I got as well very happy very skint 🤣

You will almost certainly have sales done over the weekend, I noticed you said you were making a post.

I will certainly be watching to see what's available. Good luck with your impending sales 👍