• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

47 minutes ago, ak74 said:

Great start of the Burning Royal Tudor Beasts series 👍

IMG_20220718_130447.jpg

IMG_20220718_130520.jpg

IMG_20220718_130123.jpg

IMG_20220718_130549.jpg

IMG_20220718_130607.jpg

Love that coin, looks great 👍 

Mankind’s two greatest enemies are the state and central banks - Jeff Berwick

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning - Henry Ford

The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why - Mark Twain

35 minutes ago, dikefalos said:

A 1999 french 1€ coin. A bit worn but still buys me 2 bottles of water in Greece. Sorry for the bad picture, i was a little distracted

20220718_144316.jpg

Get them hedges cut, before you can't see a thing.

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

38 minutes ago, HGr said:

My first Carson City morgan dollar. First year of issue and well worn, I wonder where it has been. 

20220719_121143.thumb.jpg.6bab16522d81b4e3241c0f94edb88a40.jpg

I am undecided whether to take it out of the holder and put it in an air tite with the rest. It sold for 10.95 at one point

20220719_121128.thumb.jpg.b660a68d3f7b50b6da3413fdeb24dc95.jpg

Nice if you ever want to sell give me a shout 👍

9 minutes ago, SilverDrum said:

Thought i would share this here also, as i originally posted in another thread! 

Finally got my hands on my charity winnings from @GoldDiggerDave 😆

Amazing to see this in person, and will be bringing it any forum meets for people to hold! What a stunning, one of a kind coin. 

The one, the only, MS63 RD DPL graded 2017 Penny…found on the floor, and now encased in plastic forever!

Keep your eyes peeled for the next charity auction coming soon..

6AE618F3-D41D-4DD0-A7E1-90CD3F2FB6A5.jpeg

7B236457-9D9B-4414-B892-141EC4C6748C.jpeg

DF9BC571-FA63-4826-880E-6F6D65198ACD.jpeg

0D167F24-5C53-4567-BF34-1127D3A5E130.jpeg

Brilliant! 

10 minutes ago, FFposh said:

And a nice little personalised note from Lisa on the invoice. Small things👍

Yeah, we never get a sniff of a message from @LawrenceChard when purchasing..... take note big man!! 😂

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

2 minutes ago, Gordy said:

Yeah, we never get a sniff of a message from @LawrenceChard when purchasing..... take note big man!! 😂

But he does sniff the package before posting "which isn't free after all "

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

24 minutes ago, LawrenceChard said:

There are a few reasons (most of them good):

By the time I get up, have breakfast, play about on TSF, have coffee, try to keep up with world events which may affect precious metals, inflation, and other economics stuff, then go to the office, our order processing teams have picked, checked and packed everything, and may even by heading out of the door.

There are so many orders and packages going out daily, I would not have time to write a personalised message for every one, unless we employed a team of infinite monkeys to do the job.

Have you ever seen my handwriting? I can't decypher most of it, and I doubt if Alan Turing could have made much impact on it.

I'd probably upset and alienate too many customers. On the post above, for example, I would be saying something like "Thanks your your order for 3 x 3 gram gold Pandas, we hope you are pleased with them, but did you know that instead of buying 3 gram / tenth ounce gold coins at x% premium, you could buy at much lower premiums if you saved up and bought 1 x one ounce / 30 gram coin at half the premium? Or how about a brand new 2022 gold Double Sovereign at only 4.5% premium with unbelievable FREE POSTAGE. Why am I telling you this? Because we love you!"

I would run out of ink!

😎

What about a free fortune cookie?