• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

Just now, Touvex said:

Always wanted some old school JM bars - these are so nice and weighty in hand :)

56E2F1AB-D5C0-4EBC-8F04-4A6EA4C593DC.jpeg

8ABC09D5-4008-4524-8658-F4E4FF7B86B9.jpeg

801B5326-FDDA-4DB3-8FD0-D1CFABA24171.jpeg

And given what you paid I bet they feel extra special lol

Seriously good buy, you beat me by seconds, and delivered quick - sure that post was only yesterday?

1 minute ago, Orpster said:

And given what you paid I bet they feel extra special lol

Seriously good buy, you beat me by seconds, and delivered quick - sure that post was only yesterday?

Oh you were there too? haha, yeah got lucky as I'm at home with COVID! The guy posted them immediately yesterday after I paid :)

Really does look better than any newer bars I've owned!

1 minute ago, Touvex said:

Oh you were there too? haha, yeah got lucky as I'm at home with COVID! The guy posted them immediately yesterday after I paid :)

Really does look better than any newer bars I've owned!

Yea it was me that commented on the post saying good buy - was also me that kept tagging you in 2022 SOTD sovs lol.  Only realised who you were on here when I saw the bars and I remembered them - problem with anonymised user names I guess

5 minutes ago, Orpster said:

Yea it was me that commented on the post saying good buy - was also me that kept tagging you in 2022 SOTD sovs lol.  Only realised who you were on here when I saw the bars and I remembered them - problem with anonymised user names I guess

Ohhhhhh - got it, good man, thanks for those tags :) And nice to see you here too!

29 minutes ago, Squalleonhart said:

One of these came up on fb earlier with a coin drop dent or something......was a real shame 😔

Considering the rarity of these and the prices they fetch, there’s two ways to look at that one… first, if it’s cheap, either it’s a fake or you’ll never get another for that price. Second, if genuine and cheap, dents are irrelevant!

47 minutes ago, SilverMike said:

Completed the set ☺️ Thought id get some photos before they went off to the safe. The original is superb and the photo’s do it no justice, deep blues and purples.

20D0E7F8-E6C2-4DBE-B7FB-1CA7E8575DA3.thumb.jpeg.937a7a8207ac7a172a41b43faec64af9.jpeg

F56611D2-F2AB-4F5D-A4EB-C8321DB29260.thumb.jpeg.1a53624f6d075d063e07edea3bde805a.jpeg

8728B08D-F7A3-4AD2-8757-F25633069C04.thumb.jpeg.6d96e014022acd8fb283b2cdc2ed38c3.jpeg

3B50B49E-0D5F-4832-9E00-24C04E06C108.thumb.jpeg.c401c25b05f3f352e6c38ef3a0fd7b6d.jpeg

B683B060-527A-42B0-A4B9-826BA60F38C8.thumb.jpeg.7b2c6fba5e0a4a37de8779dc8dd70ea7.jpeg

Lovely Lovely Lovely !!! despite our current market demand softening for the golds. 

Once the world is not in doom and gloom mode any more in years to come and i cant really see a downside for these special 2oz golds and demand returning 

HODL for the years to come, i am  

19 minutes ago, Petra said:

Considering the rarity of these and the prices they fetch, there’s two ways to look at that one… first, if it’s cheap, either it’s a fake or you’ll never get another for that price. Second, if genuine and cheap, dents are irrelevant!

Was 4.5k

Screenshot_20220630-191035_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220630-191029_Facebook.jpg

😳 you’re just taking the mickey now!😳😳would love to complete my crown collection!!🤡

Just now, Petra said:

😳 you’re just taking the mickey now!😳😳would love to complete my crown collection!!🤡

PS. Beautiful coin

3 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:
RM Gold Proof UK £1 Floral Icons Collection

Issued between 2013 and 2014 these four gold proof coins each weigh in at a respectable 18g AGW. When I saw them offered below spot by @shawy2510I decided to offload a few duplicate sovs and half sovs and fill all available boots. 

Switching from RM bullion at spot+4% to gold proof at spot-0.5% has rarely been a tough decision. As a somewhat keen collector of PM round pounds this was a particularly felicitous bonus.

Au Floral Icons x4.jpg

Au Floral Icons CoAs.jpg

Au Floral Icons revs.jpg

Au Floral Icons obvs.jpg

They are stunners i am thinking of moving to the yellow stuff going forward far more stable price wise and won't get the dreaded milk spots