Jump to content
  • The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

    Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

  • Join The Silver Forum

    The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 13,000+ forum members.

Today I Received.....


Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Thanks to @stefffanafor today's gold delivery. An absolutely amazing french 1/10th gold 100euro coin, aka "the sower". It was in a card/flip in perfect condition but I busted it out to be able to accurately weigh and measure it (not because I distrust Stefan but for my own peace of mind and sanity) and to put it into a capsule. It's a smaller diameter then most 1/10ths at only 15mm so hence the cap looks a bit baggy. I'm chuffed with it and I'm one more closer to my goal of 10x world tenths. 

IMG20220518110322.jpg

IMG20220518110343.jpg

I am very happy always to see my customers so excited with their new coins! 🤗

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, stefffana said:

I am very happy always to see my customers so excited with their new coins! 🤗

It's a beauty, thank you very much. Just 2 more to find now to complete the collection. One will be an American 1/10 eagle when one comes up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Mtaybar said:

Thanks to @stefffanafor today's gold delivery. An absolutely amazing french 1/10th gold 100euro coin, aka "the sower". It was in a card/flip in perfect condition but I busted it out to be able to accurately weigh and measure it (not because I distrust Stefan but for my own peace of mind and sanity) and to put it into a capsule. It's a smaller diameter then most 1/10ths at only 15mm so hence the cap looks a bit baggy. I'm chuffed with it and I'm one more closer to my goal of 10x world tenths. 

IMG20220518110322.jpg

IMG20220518110343.jpg

Just beautiful, can't wait for mine next week going to mean 4 more for me, one of which must be a Maple 🍁 and even if it takes decades to find one must be a Libertad

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Dakaras said:

Just beautiful, can't wait for mine next week going to mean 4 more for me, one of which must be a Maple 🍁 and even if it takes decades to find one must be a Libertad

He libertad might not be too far away my friend. Watch this space. 

 

Edited by Mtaybar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, daca said:

Neuzugang im Platinum Stack

 

IMG_20220518_160145.thumb.jpg.2afc118d2dfa124703480859bd5aa4f2.jpg

 

Despite collecting for a long time, I have not managed to buy anything made of platinum because it always looks similar to silver to me. I know this is a stupid mania of mine, but what can I do?
You have taken a beautiful photo again, daca. Greetings

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MaxeBaumann said:

Despite collecting for a long time, I have not managed to buy anything made of platinum because it always looks similar to silver to me. I know this is a stupid mania of mine, but what can I do?
You have taken a beautiful photo again, daca. Greetings

You really need to get a 1oz platinum coin in hand to appreciate the difference, it's like a gold coin, it feels really heavy for its size.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, MaxeBaumann said:

Despite collecting for a long time, I have not managed to buy anything made of platinum because it always looks similar to silver to me. I know this is a stupid mania of mine, but what can I do?
You have taken a beautiful photo again, daca. Greetings

Thank you for the kinds words MaxeBaumann, I also enjoy every photo that you share with us from your collection.

As for platinum, is my first love, I enjoy it more than gold or silver.

Edited by daca
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Cookies & terms of service

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies and to our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use