• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

3 minutes ago, FourNinesFine said:

"Scientists baffled as the world's first Total Golden Eclipse engulfs the tiny island of St. Helena in the South Pacific.  Bemused locals spoke of the air shimmering with an 'oriental' glow and some reported the distant sounds of orchestral, philharmonic music wafting across the northern shores."

You charmer you!

I like to buy the pre-dip dip

On 23/04/2022 at 12:40, Monsmoy said:

"Burn marks"? 

Some more burn mark photos post NGC slabbing @Monsmoy

The hairs/fibers too 😱 

NGC need to up their game. I’m seeing small time Pokémon game card graders using dust free environments on a minuscule budget with better QC and care taken than these huge corporations (NGC).

Keeping my silver raw until further notice 😬 

5C2DADBF-2282-4B35-9FA3-CDCA63DE7B01.jpeg

980F974C-61B8-4ACA-8641-20B9AC920079.jpeg

36830ECC-38EE-4312-83AB-08BF5022CF72.jpeg

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

On 23/04/2022 at 15:05, MickB said:

I got mine just in time with Martin at Silvertrader as he's now sold out. There were only a few left when I ordered. 

he now has 40 in stock if anyone needs them...

It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.

8 minutes ago, Midasfrog said:

A nice selection of 60 Roman coins arrived plus some extra coins in the package thank you @Dakaras 

Some will be given to my grandchildren but most will be given to a local school for them to research 👍

DSC_1347.JPG

DSC_1343.JPG

DSC_1345.JPG

DSC_1346.JPG

I'm delighted you are happy with them, what a brilliant thing to do giving some to school! 

4 minutes ago, Pandao said:

People know me cos I sell a lot of panda coins.  But do you know I am also a North Korean coins distributor ;)     
The missile coins are one of the most desirable coins if you collect DPRK coins.   
Only 500 mintage.  
I got them today.   In America it sells $400 each. :)  

A26180D9-5C09-4D7F-B119-D8A8D03B42DA.jpeg

If selling any let me know 😊 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA