• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

3 minutes ago, dikefalos said:

First Grogus arrived right before Christmas. Filling not only my stack, but my kids as well. Loose bullion but very good quality. Today happy Mando day, this is the way...

20211216_111204.jpg

20211216_111135.jpg

20211216_111014.jpg

I like how you've stacked them on top of the mandalorian bars! :D 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

https://www.thesilverforum.com/topic/83864-uk-bank-regulations/

5 minutes ago, Dazlenk said:

I haven't been at this long but can't stop buying stuff 🙈 I don't really know what I'm doing and have been bending the ear of several members. They've all been very patient with me and have been very helpful for which I'm extremely grateful. My Mrs has started asking me to calm it down a bit. now, what else is for sale? oooo is that a Gothic Crown I see 👀

Buy her some silver to keep her sweet... allows you to buy more, it's a tried and tested method for me :D 

The closer the collapse of an Empire, the crazier it's laws - Marcus Tullius Cicero

We had the warning in 2006-9 but central banks ignored it and just added new worthless debt to existing worthless debt to create worthless debt squared – an obvious recipe for disaster. - Egon von Greyerz

10 minutes ago, Dazlenk said:

I haven't been at this long but can't stop buying stuff 🙈 I don't really know what I'm doing and have been bending the ear of several members. They've all been very patient with me and have been very helpful for which I'm extremely grateful. My Mrs has started asking me to calm it down a bit. now, what else is for sale? oooo is that a Gothic Crown I see 👀

I don't know your circumstances, but for me, buying it 'for the kids' takes most of the heat off..😀

6 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Buy her some silver to keep her sweet... allows you to buy more, it's a tried and tested method for me :D 

haha way ahead of you m8. I gave her a BYB poured heart for her birthday and she's getting 2 necklaces from Silver Angel pouring for Christmas!

55 minutes ago, Dazlenk said:

haha way ahead of you m8. I gave her a BYB poured heart for her birthday and she's getting 2 necklaces from Silver Angel pouring for Christmas!

I got my other half a hand poured heart, that certainly helped :D 

44 minutes ago, silversurf said:

Another delivery today 😀. 3 x  1/10th Perth Mint beasties and surprisingly all with original capsules. Bought from a small auction house. I never see the 2005 so grabbed those for my collection but the mouse intrigues me because apparently it is fairly rare and hard to come by. I can find no previous sales on Ebay and there doesn't seem to be too much info out there. If anyone can help on the mouse with details or value then that would be great.

20211216_135434.thumb.jpg.f3f2e5db5a50b41a0062b7f52f87ff64.jpg

The Lunar II Mouse has a final mintage of 5821, german dealers paying around 300/325€ and sell for around 600€. No clue, what you get in secondary market

10 minutes ago, dikefalos said:

The Lunar II Mouse has a final mintage of 5821, german dealers paying around 300/325€ and sell for around 600€. No clue, what you get in secondary market

Wow, that's good to know. I had a feeling it could be a bit of a hidden gem and took a gamble on it. Luckily it's in A1 condition with the original capsule so will keep hold for a while and try and find out some more sales history. Thank you for your answer @dikefalos

48 minutes ago, paulmerton said:

After wasting hours and enduring multiple problems with getting some wrongly packaged coins sorted out by RM, I have eventually got them back, plus a free coin to make up for the mess!

Gotta say, they really know how to make up for a problem on this occasion (even though I'd rather there weren't any in the first place!)

😍 😍 😍 😍

image.thumb.png.40d3cd4eecc407c1f3367b618e4ef90a.png

Credit where its due. Good result.

4 minutes ago, Zhorro said:

Just received this catalogue (Decimal Coins of England published Monday).  It has a hardback cover, with 381 pages, so at £15 plus postage it must be a bargain.  At least it is one way to find out what the RM have been releasing!

CoinBook001.JPG

New and improved - now including damaged and stained coins. Will be delivered next April.