• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

1 hour ago, tealcisgod04 said:

A pocket money pickup.  Got a few of these but I love this design and this one really pops.

20210506_221422.jpg

20210506_221436.jpg

Could be a contender for Great Engravers that design! I love it 

Decus et tutamen (an ornament and a safeguard)

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5OjxoCIsDbMgx7MM_l4CmA

On 07/05/2021 at 21:05, LolRasta said:

I got my 1oz gold proof GB today but sadly I found a small hole on top of the lion. Should I send it back ? Not sure what to do ? What would you do ?

Demand at least 2 large holes, and don't settle for less than 2 medium size ones.🙂

Edited by LawrenceChard
typo

Chards

14 hours ago, platinreloaded said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

Stunning ! Did you get them from Silbertresor or Muenzdachs ? I am desesperatly waiting mine (proof and RP) from Muenzdachs but it seemed last week that he has not received them. Idem for the RP silver  

Edited by Frenchie

30 minutes ago, Frenchie said:

Did you get them from Silbertresor or Muenzdachs ?

Sh**, I've always thought Muenzdachs ships only to Germany, as stated on their site, now I understand that probably they do deliver to other EU countries as well...🙄

1 hour ago, ak74 said:

Sh**, I've always thought Muenzdachs ships only to Germany, as stated on their site, now I understand that probably they do deliver to other EU countries as well...🙄

Yes, ask Soeren

11 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:
2021 RAM Silver Proof & Frosted "Outback Majesty" Kangaroos

Majesty, my arse. Ugh.

The latest additions to this series - which started back in 1993 - are certainly disappointing, verging on the hideous. 

My chagrin was further assaulted when I beheld the latest box enclosing the proof coin. Much akin to a substandard IKEA second and more befitting of a Kellogg's cereal than a RAM serial..

The design of the coins looked okay in the official photo releases. However, the true fugliness of the grotesque pseudo-cubist rendering of the marsupial has to be seen to be believed. Hieronymous Bosch would have been content.

The one redeeming "feature" is that these coins are so disturbingly unattractive that I can foresee very low sales and a raft of returns. Future rarity value may result in these numismatic eyesores being a good investment.

2021 Pf Roo Rev.jpg

2021 Pf Roo Obv.jpg

2021 FrUnc Roo Rev.jpg

2021 FrUnc Roo Obv.jpg

2021 Pf Roo Box.jpg

2021 Pf Roo Spec.jpg

That is quite a deviation from the advertised photo! Almost comical.

1 hour ago, dikefalos said:

Thanks to @ChardsCoinandBullionDealerthis beautiful 2021 2 OZ Premium Proof Britannia arrived earlier this week. Really nice experience to buy there with great service and support.

Does the Chards deduct UK VAT from the price when selling to EU?

2 hours ago, ak74 said:

Does the Chards deduct UK VAT from the price when selling to EU?

Not on everything, on this one yes. You get an extra invoice in Euro. And because i had a lot of questions, i can verify, they are patient and the service and support was outstanding.

Edited by dikefalos

5 hours ago, Frenchie said:

Stunning ! Did you get them from Silbertresor or Muenzdachs ? I am desesperatly waiting mine (proof and RP) from Muenzdachs but it seemed last week that he has not received them. Idem for the RP silver  

I see you can order them from here:

https://www.emk.com/de-de/#search:query=libertad&count=18&order=shopsort+desc

And yes, they ship to UK, I've used them before.